What is small business support?
- Is it coming into your business, solving a problem, tossing a bill on your desk and leaving?
- Is it calling you regularly to sell you a new product?
- Is it shoving a service contract down your throat because “that is the way we do business”?
The answer is no! We handle small business support the same way we handle home support, with Total Customer Focus. We cannot succeed if you don’t. Here are just a few of the principles that make us the right choice for your business:
- Emergency service for small businesses. We will be there at night, overnight, or even weekends to get your business up and running as soon as possible.
- Recommendations you can trust. Before making any recommendations, we look at what your business is using their computers for so we can make the best choices for you. We also know that you are on a budget and we will work with you to make the most financially-wise choices.
- Backing up your data. We will set up a backup system best suited for your business. But, that’s just the first step. We will monitor and test your backup at regular intervals to make sure it is working properly.
- Service Contracts. “We Don’t Need No Stinking Contracts!” (Our apologies to Blazing Saddles and Mel Brooks). Even though a few of our customers have them, we don’t push them. The only time your business will hear “Service Contract” from us is if you have something that requires regular hands-on maintenance.
- One on One service. Just as in our home service, we are there to answer your questions as well as fix your problems. Remember, no “Geek Speak”, just easy to understand answers.